Terms and conditions for classroom training
MYOB Classroom Training : Terms and conditions
- Participants need to register and make the full payment before attending the course.
- Please bring along the confirmation letter as proof of registration. The confirmation letter will be emailed to you after you have registered and made the payment.
- Participants can request to reschedule a training course to a later date, by giving notification via email, at least 3 working days before commencement of training.
- No refund will be made if a participant does not give sufficient notice to reschedule, or does not show up for the course.
- We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel a previously confirmed course date. In the event that a specific course is rescheduled to another date, we will notify all paid participants via email as soon as practicable.
- Participants have the right to request for a full refund of the paid fees if the rescheduling of the course has been made more than once by us. No other claim for compensation or expenses will be considered.
- All our course attendees will be entitled to FREE support, via phone and remote online, for 6 months after end of training.
- Free support is only applicable to the original person attending the training course. You can consult us on matters relating to the course that you attend.
- Each attendee will be given a printed course manual. You are not allowed to make duplicate copies of the course notes without our approval.