now browsing by category
All about GST in Malaysia, and GST approved accounting software.
MYOB GST SOFTWARE
The latest release of MYOB Accounting v22 and MYOB Premier v17 is GST Malaysia approved accounting software. It is compatible with Windows 10.
A GST approved accounting is the tool that will help you in GST Implementation. Every business will need to upgrade their accounting software to meet the Malaysian GST requirement.
Find out how you can upgrade your old software to the new software at a fraction of the cost.
10 % Loyalty Discount is applicable for following category of MYOB users
1) if you purchase before your Introductory Support ends – special offer for first time buyers of MYOB Business Support
2) Extend or Renew your MYOB Business Support Protection Plan period before your Support expires
In addition, you will get a discount for attending our training!
Find out what are the new features in the latest release.
GST 03 submission – what and how to review the GST 03 before you submit to Customs.
This workshop is open to all MYOB users who have already attended basic GST awareness course.
If you have no inkling how to record GST transactions in MYOB, then this workshop is not for you. Please attend the basic GST course first (call us to inquire)
How do you check whether the data is correctly reflected in the GST 03 form?
We will also allocate 15 minutes to 30 minutes per participant where we will go through the MYOB datafile together and show you the steps to correct the mistakes in your own MYOB datafile, if any.
What else will you learn from the GST submission workshop
– Get a clearer understanding on the application of GST Tax codes
– Treatment of Reimbursement Vs Disbursement
– Treatment for international business (GST on imports, reverse charge mechanism)
– How to submit the GST form online
– How to make the GST payment
– Logon to the TAP and go through the submission and payment
Disclaimer : We do not profess to be GST consultants. Any GST information that we deliver to you in the course of this workshop or training is generally available in the GST official website.
If you have specific GST questions relating to your industry, you are advised to get consultation from a GST consultant or the Customs officer.
Fee is RM 689.00 per person, inclusive of GST.
Discount coupon applicable if you have attended any training conducted by us, or have renewed your MYOB Business Support Plan through our Company.
What, Why and How to plan for GST Malaysia.
Key Facts about GST Malaysia.
Why you need to plan for GST.
How can MYOB help you meet your GST obligations.